Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dog Show!!

We had another dog show this past weekend, luckily the weather was a bit better than our last outing. Still a bit cold on Sat, but overall MUCH better! Plus no body was sick this time! We were finally good parents and brought the camera to take some pictures, but after about 5 pictures on Friday night, the battery died and we didn't bring the charger... oh well, next time we will get it right!

Here is Hayden already working out how to open the door:
He loves the fact that everything in the travel trailer is within his walking distance - here he is helping me feed the dogs.
Now he's tormenting Nemo with his Frisbee.
OK, and this one isn't dog show related, its just a cool picture!

8 comments:

G! said...

Only a few more days now and he'll be throwing the ball half way across the yard for Thing 1 and Thing 2! Can't wait to see him next weekend!!!

Love you guys!

M and M said...

Love the pictures, especially the one with the sunglasses!

M and M said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! can't wait to see you guys on Sunday.

So how did the doggies do?

Love, Grammy

Shannon, Ray and Hayden said...

Hayd w/ the glasses is one of my favorite picts! The pups can't wait for him to be able to throw the ball! They will never leave him alone then.

The pups did great at the show... much better than we have any right to hope for since we haven't been practicing much!

Tiffany said...

Look at him! He is up and everywhere and trying to open doors. I'm impressed.

What do you think, with all these cute pictures, should we be planning another calendar?

Shea said...

So cute! I love the picture of him trying to open the door..I remember those days. :)

MeMe in Paradise! said...

I love the intense look in the pic of him trying to open the door..... really thinking there....... Sure looks like blonde highlights in the last picture - is his hair turning blonde?

Love 2 all 3
Grandma Karen

Shannon, Ray and Hayden said...

Tiff - yes, yes! Another calendar! You do such good work, can I place a personal order? haha

Karen - yes he is getting really strawberry blonde, of course I'm biased, but I think it's a beautiful color :-)