Last Sunday, Grammy came in so we met her, Great Grandma Rita and Great Uncle Eric for a late lunch. Hayden was a complete ham as usual - he really enjoyed showing off his new walking skills for everyone.
Hayden has never been what you would consider a 'binky' lover, though he did discover a new way to use one - silly boy!
And here is one of those pictures that he will hate us for later, he was taking a nap on Daddy's shoulder - check the hairdo.






7 comments:
That is a GREAT video - he is really ahead of the game - I love it! Love the pics also especially of him sleeping. There will be no holding him down now - get ready!!!!!!!
lOVE 2 ALL 3
Grandma Karen
Love the long eye lashes in the sleeping photos - he's gonna be a lady killer with those!!!!!! Not sure who's hair doo is worse - Hayden's or Ray's.......
LU
Grandma Karen
There already is no holding him down! He's off to the races!
I'm so envious of his eye lashes! Why is it that boys always have lashes like that, but we would have to pay for fake ones?!?
totally not fair dag burn it!!!!!!!!!!!!
love 2 all 3
Grandma Karen
Awesome video! He really looks like Ray with the hair doo and even more so with the binky in the wrong way ;-)
Funny but I was thinking that Hayden's 'do reminds me of Ray's from time-to-time! I'm impressed with Hayden's ability to play with his ball and walk at the same time...wish I were that coordinated ;-) Grammy
Very cute video and fun to watch. Loved the creative use of the binky! He's going to do things HIS way!
Post a Comment