Well, its official - we have our first solo steps! Hayden decided to try his hand at bi-pedal locomotion and has gone from one tentative step to around five over the course of the weekend. Unfortunately we couldn't get any video of him walking because the camera is WAY too exciting, so he has to get down on all fours to get to it faster. While I'm excited about the prospect of him walking, I'm also terrified at the prospect of him walking... For example, he wasn't paying attention and fell and hit his chin on the coffee table, biting his tongue, we had blood and everything... After Ray calmed both Hayden and me down, we lamented about this being the first of many to come!
Since I don't have any pictures of him walking I thought I would add a random cute picture. This is the way Hayden plays with his Bumbo seat, he picks it up and flings it around. Silly boy!


7 comments:
Wow, he is getting so big! Awesome picture. Too bad about the chin/tongue boo boo, but like Ray said that is the first of many. Although it still hurts to see them ingure themselves :(
also hurts to see them injure themselves, before someone points out my typo ;-)
LOL! You know this group way too well!!
Congrats to Hayden! We knew that he was advanced in his skills! Yes, your lives will be forever changed as you'll be running to keep up! Love, Grammy
Better get more of that fencing and make the baby corral bigger so he can walk around and fall without the adult furniture causing boo boos........
Love 2 all 3
Grandma Karen
We did expand the baby cage by several panels. He likes it in there, but it cramps his style - he likes to be out 'walking' around with the big people - sigh, he's already trying to grow up too fast!
I can not believe how big he is getting. The first picture is my favorite..he looks so adorable in it!!! Glad you all had such a great visit!
Post a Comment