Ray recently took a “Boys” trip to Vail for Spring Break. When they got back several of his buddies shared with me these photos of a mishap that Ray had while trying to get on the ski lift. Do you think alcohol was involved? Ray said there wasn’t and that he was just talking and not paying attention. Hummmm, what are your thoughts? In any case, Ray was exposed ;-) Ray doesn't want to hear any "ski bum" jokes, yeah right, like that is going to happen! On a serious note, I would like to thank all the workers at Vail who helped get Ray down safely, they are awesome!
7 comments:
That gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Ski Bum" Too funny! Should have let me know you were going, could have drove up and joined you. Of course, then we would have had video ;-)
Poor Ray. That must have really been cold! Hopefully no frostbite. :)
HAHAHAHAHA! Ok..seriously the best post ever!
I thought you would have more of a tan line, Ray? You live in TEXAS!!! You should at least have a tan...
Shannon, you should be very proud! I'm thinking this is an April Fool's Joke but knowing Ray, it might be true!
April Fool's from the jokester himself! That will teach you to share your password or at least enough I could come up with it. Remember giving me the password when working on the remote camera access. Well I tried it, but no luck, so tried several versions using Hayden, no luck. Went back to your other password and modified by adding digits at the beginning and end, until I was in, yeah!!!!
This is Shannon and for the record, I DIDN'T do this!
Ray - what the hell were u thinking giving Mikie a password?????????? Hello??????? I can't believe u would do that even with boose involved..........
I am worried about u son!
Love 2 all 3
MeMe
Post a Comment