Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday Wish from Charlie

Last week was Ray's birthday and his Uncle Charlie sent Ray an awesome video wishing him a happy birthday. The video was too priceless not to share. Thanks Charlie!

In Hayden news, we've had an interesting couple of weeks. We survived what we think was a mild case of the chicken pox - not as bad as we had feared, just an extended weekend home from daycare.


One of the days Hayden was home, he fell asleep on the couch with Taboo and I couldn't resist taking the picture.

Later he fell asleep with Mini Mo the Border Collie.

Here he is sharing his couch with Tawine while they were watching a little TV. Tawnie is such a patient girlie!



And just because it's cute, here is Hayden eating his FAVORITE finger food - blueberries. When he was sick that is ALL he would eat! I think his fingers are permanently stained blue!


Then last weekend we went to a local brewary here in Ft. Worth called Rahr (http://rahrbrewery.com/). Let me tell you how crazy that place is! Every Saturday they have a brewery tour and beer tasting... I'll call it a tour because technically they DO have a tour, but that is NOT why people go there. For $5 you get a Rahr glass and you get to sample 3 of their beers (by sample, I mean these are full pints of beer), BBQ and live music. Plus they donate a portion of the proceeds to a local charity. Hayden had a great time dancing to the music and showing off for anyone who would watch :-)




6 comments:

M and M said...

Cute pics and loved the video. But was bummed, there was no video of Hayden drinking his pint and dancing at the brewery ;-)

Shannon, Ray and Hayden said...

Hahaha - THAT video can't be shared publicly - the whole contributing to a minor and all :-)

MeMe in Paradise! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MeMe in Paradise! said...

OMG - I love that video - can't wait till the family gets to view it!!!!!

Poor Hayden but at least it was mild and only a few days - Ray & Lee got their's 2 days before Christmas - it was heart wrenching.

Okay now I know where I want to go the next time I come out - sounds like a really cool time for very little! Woooooooo Hooooo and full pints - now how can one go wrong? HAHAHA

L2A3
MeMe

Shea said...

Awww..poor Hayden. At least it was mild chicken pox. I remember getting mine and they were not fun at all!

Karen..my worse fear is having the boys getting them at the same time..I can't imagine how hard that was!

That brewery sounds awesome!

M and M said...

I'm bummed, no picture of Hayden with Remmie and Nemo?? I think we need to visit Rahr for a "tasting" in November! Love, Grammy