Friday, July 10, 2009

Hayden Video

OK, I know it has been WAY too long since my last post - so I thought I would make up for it with a little video. I'm sorry, it's a little longer than I had meant for, but I hope you will hang in there to watch to the end. You will need to endure about 3 minutes, of Hayden antics and cuteness :-)

5 comments:

M and M said...

Too Cute! Nice little jig at the end ;-)

Tiffany said...

He is so fun and so cute.

M and M said...

He dances like his Mom! Can't believe the rabbit is still fun.

I can also tell he is in training to ride the teacups and other dizzy rides at 6 flags too!

Love, Mom/Grammy

MeMe in Paradise! said...

OMG how cute is that???? I could have watched 30 minutes of it!
He is such a happy child and doing all this at only 14 1/2 months - holy moly....... you have a darling, happy, advance little boy there - better yet I have a darling, happy advanced little grandson there!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not shy - I'll take the credit. Great video - u 2 are so cool to do all this stuff

L2A3
MeMe

Shea said...

Totally adorable. I love how he was throwing the ball at the dogs..so great! I'm with M&M..Love the jig at the end!