Monday, August 3, 2009

Random Pictures

I've been so bad about updating the blog I thought I would go through and post some random pictures from the last month.

Here's Hayden already asking to take the car - they grow up so fast!
All dressed up, isn't he cute??
Tucking himself in after a hard day of play.
Silly Daddy! That Binky is mine!
Yummy banana!
Hayden and his head wear... Yes, the diaper, I know he will grow to HATE this picture!
Strike a pose - he loves these silly boots - they are about 4 sizes too big, but he just loves clomping around the house in them.
He's already a dare devil - I'm so scared!
OK, terrible picture - but Hayden in his very first swim class! He graduated with honors (OK, the honors part is my embellishing but he did great!)

6 comments:

M and M said...

Awesome pictures! He is getting soooo BIG! Please tell me it wasn't a dirty diaper on his head.

Shea said...

Great pictures! I really love the picture of him with the shoes that are too big. Way sweet.

How did he like swim lessons? We did that with the boys when they were about the same age =) So much fun!

Shannon, Ray and Hayden said...

Yes, it was at least a clean diaper!
He LOVED the swim classes, he couldn't wait to get there every day. It was so cute!

MeMe in Paradise! said...

I love the pictures and in comparing them to Ray's baby pictures Hayden is getting more & more of a Ray MiniMe! Too cute.

He looks like such a happy baby - you 2 are doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

L2A3
MeMe

Tiffany said...

Such great pictures. He looks like so much fun.

Looked like a swim diaper on the head to me.

M and M said...

I can see the Ray MiniMe part...the Hawaiian shirt, the manly Playgirl wanna be pose with the boots, and the young daredevil! Especially loved the cowboy hat pose!

Love, Grammy